Tips for the Fast Against Slaughter
- Remember, this is a voluntary fast; if you start to feel ill, consider breaking the fast.
- Make sure to hydrate with plenty of water.
- If you have any health issues, consult your doctor first.
- Break your fast gently; consuming too much after a fast may upset your stomach.
- Water, green tea, and coffee can help suppress hunger.
- Again, this is not a required fast, but in solidarity with farmed animals to raise awareness. If you start to feel uncomfortable or ill at any point, consider eating, even if just a snack.
Share Your Pledge
After you have pledged, make a sign noting why you are fasting for animals, take a photo of yourself holding the sign and post the photo on social media with our hashtag #FastAgainstSlaughter and email a copy to email@example.com. Examples can be found below and we will be sharing yours throughout the day.
Share A Meme
Using #FastAgainstSlaughter, share any of the below memes to help raise awareness.
Share Our Video
Sharing our 4-minute video asking others to view it will help raise awareness about the plight of farmed animals and the choices each person makes three times a day that could end the suffering of thousands. To share, click the share button in the top right corner in the video below and then which platform you would like to share on or paste this URL https://youtu.be/8CVSZyohAmc directly into your message.